The Fuel Your Influence (FYI) Conference is a full-day learning event for bloggers and influencers who are serious about growing their influence.
The day will be filled with exceptional learning sessions tailored to helping bloggers fuel the grow of their blogs as well as monetize their influence.
At the FYI Conference, you will have the opportunity to learn:
- How to grow your blog so sponsors take you seriously
- SEO strategies that actually make sense and work
- How to create a message that resonates with the people you care about most
- Strategies for growing your Instagram
- How to turn your influence into real money
Additionally, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Network with local influencers – many bloggers say collaborating with other bloggers changed their business for the better!
- Make meaningful connections with brands important to you and your audience – our sponsors want to meet YOU!
- Grow personally and professionally – professional development is at the heart of this event – invest in yourself and your business!
Every ticket includes breakfast, lunch and lots of snacks – as well as a fabulous, high-value goody bag filled with amazing products you can take home and enjoy!
The FYI Conference will be held on October 13, 2018 in Denver, Colorado.
While the FYI Conference is a spin-off event for the Denver Bloggers Club, you DO NOT have to be a member of the Denver Bloggers Club to attend. All bloggers – or wannabe bloggers – welcomed!
About Jenny Finke, Founder of FYI Conference:
Jenny Finke is the founder of the Denver Bloggers Club, a group of 200+ bloggers and influencers living in the Denver metro area who meet regularly for learning events and networking. Jenny founded the group in September 2015 out of a desire to learn how to become a professional blogger herself and to learn from other successful bloggers in the community.
Jenny’s blog is called Good For You Gluten Free, and she is a well-known expert on all things gluten-free.
After years spent growing her influence and building a tight-knit and active blogging community in Denver, Jenny decided to launch her first day-long conference for bloggers and influencers called the Fuel Your Influence Conference. Her goal is to bring the high-level learning opportunities – typically only found at national blogging conferences – to her local blogger and influencer community.
Jenny is a certified integrative nutrition health coach and holds a bachelor’s degree in Journalism. She has worked in the PR and marketing industries for 15+ years.
Jenny lives in Denver, Colorado with her husband, their two children, and a rescue pup named Buddy.