The inaugural conference of the Denver Bloggers Club was one of the most exciting blogger events I’ve ever planned or attended… but maybe I’m biased. I’ve planned more than 30 events for the Denver Bloggers Club, but never one this big, bold and extraordinary.
For an entire day, our blogging community learned how to up the ante on our businesses. We learned how to communicate our brand, work better with sponsors, and improve our storytelling, SEO and Instagram strategies.
FYI Conference by the numbers:
- More than 100 attendees attended the 2018 Fuel Your Influence Conference
- More than 50 brands contributed to the goody bags. Everyone left with a huge haul of generous swag
- We had 7 amazing speaker/panel sessions
Special thank yous go to:
- Our amazing sponsors: Safeway, Mediavine, Bhakti, Made in Nature and Boulder Organic. Without you, none of this would have been possible.
- Our thoughtful speakers. They dedicated so much time to making the conference a learning opportunity for all.
- Our attendees for showing up ready to learn, engage and grow their businesses. The energy from everyone in the room was so invigorating!
- Our wonderful volunteers – Ana Tulpule, Andrea Signor, Pri Gross and Natalie Aubele – you made the day run so smoothly.
I don’t think my words will do the event justice, so I’m instead including these pictures to show you just how magical the day was. Enjoy! (All pictures by Anuja Tulpule of Rosemary & Rye)